Creative Director/Color Specialist
Pushkar joined Prabhat in 2006 and quickly completed the intense training programme to become a fully qualified technician establishing a loyal clientele whilst rising through the ranks.
Pushkar’s commitment and dedication and his expertise in cut, color and chemical treatments made him a natural choice to continue his 11 years career teaching at Prabhat Academy. As Creative Director he is involved in educating and developing the next generation of Prabhat color specialist. Pushkar won the ‘Gents Fashion’ bronze medal at Asia Cup Open (Taiwan) which was the first Asian awards in whole Indian hairdressing industry.
- MEN’S CLASSIC & CREATIVE CUT AND STYLE BY ANDRZEJ MATRACKI (POLAND)
- INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP BY NAYANA KARUNARATNE (OMC ASIA ZONE PRESIDENT)
- ADVANCE AND CREATIVE COURSE (TONI AND GUY, SINGAPORE)
- ADVANCE CUTTING COURSE (DANIEL, UK)
- CREATIVE CUT AND COLOR (ROSE LEE, WORLD CHAMPION, CHINA)
- BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING (RICHARD, WORLD CHAMPION, CHINA)
- CREATIVE COURSE (ASIA GOLD MEDALIST, SHAKIR MIZRA, SRI LANKA)
- ADVANCE CUT AND COLOR (EMMA EKMAN, NATIONAL CHAMPION AND SILVER WORLD MEDALIST, SWEDEN)
- ADVANCE HAIRSTYLING (EMMA EKMAN)
- OMC BRONZE DIPLOMA (JOAKIM ROOS, OMC EDUCATION GLOBAL DIRECTOR, SWEDEN)
- BASIC AND ADVANCE CHEMICAL COURSES BY WELLA, LOREAL, SCHWARZKOPF, MATRIX
- All India Hair and Beauty Association (AIHBA)
- Creative Team Member of Hair and Beauty Organisation (HBO) Rajasthan