Fresh out of school she joined her family business at Prabhat in 2008 as an assistant at the age of 17 after being trained from Toni & Guy (Singapore), Vidal Sassoon (London), Nalini’s of Nalini and Yasmin (Mumbai).
After having established herself in the salon as a successful stylist and proving herself by wining national and international competition she was appointed as the Creative Director of Prabhat.
She also holds the prestigious ‘City and Guilds’ certificate from London hairdressing academy.
Shwetasha’s passion & dedication in developing Prabhat team on wider platform, led to her being appointed Prabhat Hair and Beauty Academy director.
- TONI & GUY (SINGAPORE)
- NALINI HIAR ACADEMY (MUMBAI)
- TONI & GUY (HONG KONG)
- CITY & GUILDS, LONDON (PRACTICAL/THEORY)
- VIDAL SASSOON, LONDON
- CLARISSA NAILS – EXTENSION AND ART
- INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP BY NAYANA KARUNARATNE (OMC ASIA ZONE PRESIDENT)
- CREATIVE CUT AND COLOUR (ROSE LEE, WORLD CHAMPION, CHINA)
- BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING (RICHARD, WORLD CHAMPION, CHINA.)
- CREATIVE COURSE (ASIA GOLD MEDALIST, SHAKIR MIZRA, SRILANKA)
- ADVANCE CUT AND COLOR (EMMA EKMAN, NATIONAL CHAMPION AND SILVER WORLD MEDALIST, SWEDEN)
- ADVANCE HAIRSTYLING (EMMA EKMAN)
- OMC BRONZE DIPLOMA (JOAKIM ROOS, OMC EDUCATION GLOBAL DIRECTOR, SWEDEN
- BASIC AND ADVANCE CHEMICAL COURSES BY WELLA, LOREAL, SCHWARZKOPF, MATRIX.
- COMPETITION BRIDAL & OPEN HAIR STYLE BY ROSE LEE CHINA
- All India Hair and Beauty Association (AIHBA)
- Creative Team Member of Hair and Beauty Organisation (HBO) Rajasthan